Welcome back to week 2 of Friday Funday, a new segment I decided to start here on my blog that will happen every other week. I have been blogging for a few months now and I have gained some followers and I am very thankful for that. That is why I decided to make a post and tell you some facts about myself, so that you can get to know me a little bit better.
1. I was born in Bulgaria, Sofia, but I immigrated to Canada with my family in 2002 when I was 13 years old.
2. I hate kiwis, I hate them so much that I will not even look at them in the grocery store.
3. I graduated from university last summer with a degree in Child and Youth Care, this program is about becoming a counselor and helping youth/children who are going through tough times.
4. I love Asian culture and I want to learn how to speak Japanese.
5. When I was in elementary school I took part in many plays and I wanted to become an actress, but when I turned 9 I knew music is what I truly love.
6. I am not the athletic type at all, in fact I am very clumsy.
7. I didn’t get my ears pierced until I was in grade 11.
8. I have never watched or read Harry Potter. Don’t hate me Harry potter fans :S I’m planning to read the books soon though.
9. I used to be a huge anime fan, I watched a lot of anime and went to anime conventions (I never cosplayed though). However, I stopped watching anime 7 years ago, I guess it was just a phase. I don’t hate it, I just don’t watch it anymore.
10. I joined YouTube in 2005 to make anime music videos, at first I wasn’t very skilled, but after a while I became much better. I downloaded movie making softwares such as Sony Vegas and taught myself how to use them. It was time consuming, but also very fun! I still have my video files in a folder, I’m saving them for memories. Let me know know if you want me to share one of them. In case you are curious to see what they were like.
11. I can’t go on a day without listening to music, I have to listen to at least one song, even if I’m busy. Music is like oxygen for me, it is essential in my life.
12. The movie that makes me cry every time I watch is Titanic. How can you not cry, it’s so sad 😦
13. I used to despise books, which is ironic because now I’m the biggest bookworm. I started liking books when I started university.
14. I can live without sweets, but I cannot live without cheese. I am addicted, it is my guilty pleasure.
15. I hate people taking food from my plate without asking, it’s my biggest pet peeve.
16. I am scared of ships or anything floating on water, that’s why I will never go on a cruise.
17. Secretly I’m a huge geek, I love watching fantasy and sci-fi movies/TV series.
18. My name in my language means joy, very fitting for my comedic personality haha.
19. I dislike country music. I have nothing against people who like it though.
20. I am not a morning person and I never will be.
21. I don’t watch TV anymore, only occasionally because now I watch YouTube and movies/TV series online.
22. I love photography and I take many photos.
23. I haven’t visited my home country for 12 years, since I came to Canada.
24. I have never been to the States or any other parts of the world. I guess it’s time to go traveling.
25. I have photographic memory, for instance if I will watch a dance video twice and I’ll remember the basics.
26. I have 7 social media websites that I manage. I know it’s a lot, but it doesn’t feel overwhelming because I enjoy it.
27. I love basketball, I love watching it and playing it. Even though I’m not the best player lol.
28. I’ve never fully dyed my hair, I’ve only done small highlights here and there.
29. I love tattoos, even though I don’t have one.
30. I don’t know how to drive, therefore I don’t have a drivers license. Maybe I should do something about that soon lol.
31. I’ve watched the Lion King more than 100 times. It is my all all time favorite Disney Classic.
32. I still love to watch Disney movies, they make me feel like a kid again.
33. Friends is my all time favorite sitcom, I can watch it every day and I would never get bored of it.
34. When I was a kid I went through a phase where I fell every single day and got a cuts and scrapes. I’m not even joking, I’m the true definition of clumsy.
35. I have an addiction to collect jewelry, makeup and bags. I have to control my shopaholic tendencies.
36. Growing up I was very fascinated with bugs and I always used to observe them. I would even touch them, not the big scary ones. More like grasshoppers, butterflies and ants. Now I run away screaming if I see a bug haha.
37. I can’t draw, in art class I used to ask my friend to help me with my art assignments.
38. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
39. For every holiday I buy decorations that will match that specific holiday i.e. St. Patrick’s Day, Halloween, Christmas and etc.
40. I hate cats, my grandmas sister used to have cats and they would always scratch me if I tried to play with them. Since them I’ve been disliking them, but I guess there are cute ones too lol.
41. I am terrified of spiders, snakes and heights.
42. I work at the YMCA as an Early Childhood Assistant.
43. I love listening to J-pop and K-pop.
44. I watch a lot of Japanese dramas, I’ve probably watched more than 30.
45. My favorite color is blue.
46. I love listening to instrumental music, my favorite composer is Hans Zimmer.
47. I am a very competitive person mainly because I’m a perfectionist in a way.
48. I love giving gifts.
49. I don’t like to wear heels, they really hurt my feet after a while and I’m tall, 5’8, so they make me look like a giant. I prefer cute flats or Converse.
50. I am very thankful for all of my followers, your support motivates me to write more.
Now it’s your turn, tell me one thing about yourself in the comments box below 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!