I was nominated by Jacqueline Smith (http://jackiesmith114.wordpress.com/) for the Liebster Award, thank you Jacqueline!
The nominees have to answer 11 questions and write 11 facts about themselves, I am going create 11 questions too and send them out to a few of my followers.
1. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hm that’s a tough choice but I think I will pick the Divergent series. It is amazing, the plot is very interesting and there is a great mix of romance, action and mystery.
2. Do you have a favorite go-to snack or drink for whenever you’re reading or writing?
I like eating grapes when I want to have a snack and for a drink, tea or homemade smoothie.
3. Are there any movie adaptations of favorite books that you either really loved or really hated?
I loved the movie adaptation of Divergent, unlike the Hunger Games, Divergent didn’t exclude any important scenes. It’s true that some of the scenes were slightly changed, but majority of the movie stayed true to the book. As for a movie adaptation that I hated, that would have to be the first Twilight movie. It was horrible and a complete mess, let’s just say I was very disappointed.
4. Mac or PC?
I only have a PC and I like it, but I don’t mind having a MAC one day. In conclusion, I don’t have a preference!
5. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
A tiger haha, it’s my favorite animal and if it was trained I would love to have it in my home. My second choice is a dog 🙂
6. What book would you like to forget so that you could go back and experience reading it for the first time again?
This is starting to become repetitive, but it is Divergent. When I was reading the first book, I was literally up until 4:30am for two days reading it. I just love the story so much and I think it is a great series for all ages, well except for anyone under thirteen years old.
7. Where is your favorite place you’ve ever been?
My cottage back in Bulgaria, I have a lot of fond memories from there. The scenery, the nature, our garden and my big swing was the highlight of the cottage for me.
8. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Violence, I can’t stand that people are hurting each other. Nothing good comes from it and it makes me sad because it feels like the world is degrading. I’m still hoping that one day people will realize that all of this violence is senseless and nothing is gained from it.
9. If you could visit one fictional or mythical place, where would you go?
Hm that’s a tough one but I think I’m going to choose Narnia, it seems like the perfect magical place to visit.
10. Do you have a favorite writing/reading spot?
I prefer to read and write in my room, I need absolute quiet when I do those two things. However, if I had to choose a second favorite writing/reading spot, it would have to be the park, I love being surrounded by nature.
11. If you could meet three people throughout history, who would you meet?
Cleopatra, St. Mary and King Tut, I admire these historical figures and they always fascinated me.
1. I don’t like to drink coffee because I hate the taste and smell of it, it is too strong for me. However, if I do drink coffee it has to be decaffeinated.
2. I was part of school concert when I was still living in Bulgaria and it was the happiest day of my life because I got the chance to be on stage.
3. I am an only child.
4. I failed math when I was in grade 10, I really hated (I still do) math and I didn’t study enough. The perfectionist that I am now, I would never allow myself to fail any subject and I will study extra hard.
5. I hate horror movies, I can’t stand them and won’t ever watch one. The last one I watched was Chucky when I was a kid, I found the movie on TV and started watching it. I think it scarred me for life, I hid all of my dolls after that.
6. I used to be a huge anime fanatic and go to anime conventions, it was kind of my security blanket when I was bullied in middle/high school. It distracted me and made me happy, but I stopped watching it when I was 18 because I had to focus on my university studies.
7. I never owned a pet, maybe in the near future I’ll get a puppy 🙂
8. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Child and Youth Care.
9. I had a phase when I didn’t eat any eggs from grade 8 until my first year of university, I really hated the way the smelled and tasted.
10. I love photography, I mainly take photographs of nature and unique architecture.
11. I am a huge nerd, I love reading and watching fantasy books and movies.
Here is the list of the nominees:
Now here are the questions for you guys 🙂
1. When/why did you start blogging?
2. From where comes your inspiration to write blog posts?
3. What is your favorite music genre?
4. If you could meet one fictional character in real life, who would it be and why?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. What is your favorite book and why?
7. Which country do you want to visit the most?
8. What is your dream career?
9. What are some of your hobbies?
10. What makes you smile?
11. If you were given the opportunity to have one celebrity best friend, who would it be?
Have fun answering these 🙂