Aren’t you glad it is finally Friday? I sure am and I am also glad because it is time for Friday Fundayyyyyyyyyy, was that too much? I was watching a few YouTube videos last week and I came across one made my Missglamorazzi (one of my favorite beauty gurus) and she did the Sunkissed Summer Tag video. It looked like a fun tag video to make, so I decided to write a post and answer the questions. Overall I love summer, the only thing I hate about it is the heat and the humidity. YUCK!
Anyway, I tag everyone one here to do this tag too (if you want to, of course)! Enjoy sunshines 🙂
1. What is your go-to product for a sun kissed summer glow? (bronzer, self tanner, etc.)
Hm, the first word that comes to my mind is blush. I have very pale skin, so if add a bit of color to my cheeks, it makes me look more refreshed. I like blushes with a little bit of a sparkle, it would look nice on a sunny day.
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
I have a ton of books to read this summer, but a current one that I’m reading is “Pandemonium” by Lauren Oliver. This is the second book from the Delirium dystopian trilogy, which is a about a society where love is considered a disease. Every eighteen year old needs to undergo a surgery that will get rid of the love feelings, bizarre indeed. The first books was a rollecoaster ride, the second book picks up right after a huge event and it becomes even more exciting than the first book. If you like mystery, romance and a bit of action, then this book is for you.
3. What’s your signature summer scent this year?
I don’t really have one, but there is a body spray that I’ve been using a lot and it is the Bodycology, Exotic Cherry Blossom scent. It is a nice flowery scent that is perfect for the summer time.
4. The sun is shining and it’s time to get outside! What’s your favorite thing to do?
I like to do many things and some of them are biking, swimming, going to the amusement park, going out with friends and going out for walks to the park.
5. You’re on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What’s your go-to summer beach food?
Well I eat healthy now, so I would want to go for something like watermelon, but if wanted something a bit more greasy I would buy a hot dog or a burger.
6. Sunscreen is always important, but it’s a MUST in summer! What’s your favorite? (Face, body, or both)
I don’t really use sunscreen on my face when I have to wear makeup because my Nivea Day Moisturizer has SPF15 in it, but for my body I use Coppertone with SPF60. Yes, SPF60, as I mentioned earlier I have very fair skin so I can burn easily.
7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, what do you do to cool off?
I like to take a cool shower, then have a cold glass of water and finally some watermelon fresh out of the refrigerator. I love eating my watermelon really cold, well not ice cold, but you get the idea.
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)
I usually wear it up in a ponytail or a bun, but if it’s not too hot outside then I’ll wear it down.
9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?
I don’t really have one, but I am all about NEON COLORSSSSS. Lol, why am I so hyper today? I just love a pop of color on my nails or anything glittery.
10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?
I am probably not the best person to ask this question because I don’t watch a lot of TV but I have been keeping up with the sitcom “The Middle”. I loveeeeee sitcoms, I’ve also been re-watching “Everybody Loves Raymond” on YouTube (yes, someone uploaded the episodes, yay)! I’ve also been catching up on some Japanese dramas because you guys know that I love watching those 🙂
11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
I wear liquid foundation because I get the best coverage when I am breaking out, but on days when I don’t have too many blemishes, I wear only a concealer.
12. It’s super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
Both! I get a headache from the sun if I’m not wearing a hat and I need sunglasses because I have sensitive eyes.
13. What is your summer jam this year?
Omg soooo manyyyy, but a few are: Arianna Grade ft. Iggy Azalea- Problem, Arianna Grande ft. ZEDD – Break Free, BoA – Masayume Chasing, SKY-HI – Trickster and a ton more.
14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.
I sure do, I want to go to see Circus Du Soleil, start dance classes, go to Japanese class (btw, my first class is today) and start going to guitar classes because I bought a guitar last week 😀
15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!
I love bikini, but lately I’ve been loving bikini shorts that I found in Walmart for a very reasonable price.
16. Summer means heat… and sweat! What’s your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)
I love the Revlon Colorstay Foundation, it is amazing and it does not look like it’s melting off of my face during hot summer days.
17. Summer wouldn’t be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Mine won’t be so original, but I think I’ll choose coconut and chocolate. Yummm 🙂
I hope you found this post entertaining, let me know if there are any other tag posts you want me to do. I also want to do my very first Q&A post, so if you guys have questions for me, ask away in the comments box below 🙂
Thanks for stopping and have a rockin’ Friday!