Welcome back to Friday Funday! It’s Friday, Friday gotta get down on Fridayyy…umm ok let’s ignore my singing. Today I have a fun tag post for you guys and all of you know that Friday Funday is the segment for these kinds of posts.
Let’s begin and I hope you enjoy it 🙂
1) When is your birthday? (You don’t have to include the year if you don’t want to.)
My Birthday is on February 6, 1989 🙂
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Blue, purple and green.
3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
I have a lot of favorites, but my three favorite quotes are:
1) “If you can dream it, you can do it” – Walt Disney.
2) “Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die” – Buddha. This quote has been helpful when I’ve dealt with unreasonable people and they have made me feel upset.
3) “Be the change you want to see in the world” – Mohammed Gandhi
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Oh man, do you even have to ask? 😉
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Nowadays I don’t watch a lot of TV but when I do I like to watch The Big Bang Theory, The Middle and Pop Quiz (a Canadian game show). On YouTube, I recently discovered a Korean talk show and it is called “Hello Counselor”. Celebrities are invited and the problem of ordinary people are discussed, it is very interesting.
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Trustworthy, honest and kind. Other qualities like being funny and adventurous are fun, but not essential. It is important for me to be able to be myself around my friends and trust them when I need to open up and share any worries I may have in my life.
7) Do you like your name?
Yes I do, my name in Bulgarian means joy (Radostina – Radost=joy), there were times when I was a teenager and I wanted a different name because mine is so foreign. However, now I like it and being unique is cool 🙂
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I’ve always liked the name Elizabeth, so most likely I would choose that name if I had the choice.
9) What is your fantasy dream?
My fantasy dream, I’m guessing that would mean ‘make-belief’ stuff, if that’s the case then being able to fly. That would be friggin’ awesome!
10) Do you wear makeup?
I do, but not as much as I used to. I don’t wear foundation anymore because it makes my skin worse, but I like to wear concealer, blush, eye-shadow and lipstick.
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
Honestly nothing comes to mind because I’ve never though about it. However, if I could write a book it would be a fantasy book for sure. I love those kinds of books because they are exciting and interesting. The story could be something along the lines of ordinary humans getting special super powers and…… I better get back to you guys with a more in depth plot. Wow, time to add “write a book” to my bucket list! Stay tuned peeps.
12) What makes you cry?
Different things lol, but mainly sad books and movies and someone not being nice to me by saying something hurtful.
13) What makes you angry?
Ok brace yourself this might be a long list: self-centered people, opinionated people who seem to believe only their opinion is valid, rude people, racism (we live in 21st Century, enough of being douche-bags to others). Basically, anyone who is being a jerk! If you are one, I suggest changing because no one likes rude people and a cocky know-it-all.
14) What makes you happy?
Music, Jpop, Kpop, Japanese dramas, makeup, Pilates, amusement parks, Disney, shopping, jewelry, nature, dancing, books, singing, fooooooood and yeah I’m going to end this sentence with food. Aww yeahhhhh!
15) What is “Fangirling?”
I figure that I’m bad at explaining this, so turned to my trusty friend, Urban Dictionary! Here is the definition
” the reaction a fangirl has to any mention or sighting of the object of her “affection”. These reactions include shortness of breath, fainting, high pitched noises, shaking, fierce head shaking as if in the midst of a seizure, wet panties, endless blog posts, etc. ”
In a nutshell, this is what fangirling is all about and I am a fangirl too. Do not judge, I know you are a fangirl or fanboy, okayyyy? lol
16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Blackberries or grapes with seasoned seaweed (it’s quite good actually), rice cake with peanut butter and bananas and crackers with cheese and salami.
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Pizza, sushi and pasta!
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Green tea, wine and beer 😉
19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Alright, I’m a 25 year old girl from Toronto, Canada, I graduated in 2012 with a degree in Child and Youth Care plus a minor in psychology. I currently work for the YMCA, but I’m trying to change my career path so I can follow my passion. I speak two languages, English and Bulgarian and I’m also learning Japanese. I used to perform a lot when I was child and I was convinced that I would be a performer one day, I still want to 🙂 I have many dreams and aspirations such as teaching in Japan, volunteering in developing countries and become better at playing the guitar.
20) What are 10 random facts about you?
Ok here we go:
1. I swear a loooot, I usually hold back around friends who don’t swear, but when I hang out with my other friends who swear, I drop the “F” bomb in every sentence.
2. I don’t like to wear dresses, I prefer skirts. For me dressing up and being stylish is all about comfort, if I don’t feel comfortable wearing an article of clothing, then it will show on my face.
3. I am very active and adventurous! I do Pilates, yoga, running, biking and weight training, I wasn’t very fit years ago and now I am. I also enjoy hiking and being around nature as much as possible.
4. I like to eat a lot, even though I eat healthy, I’m a real foodie at heart and I love me some pizza, poutine, chips, burgers…ok I’m getting hungry now, I need to go to McDonalds later.
5. I love tattoos, but I’m too scared to get one 😦
6. I am infatuated with Asian culture ever since I was a child and my dream is to visit China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines. It will be such an amazing experience to go on a trip to all of these countries, but Japan is number one on my list.
7. I love watching Disney movies and I’ll never stop! Disney FTW.
8. I hate crowded places and events, I just need to get out and go somewhere where there are less people.
9. I used to be a huge anime fan, I would watch so many series at once and go to anime conventions. When I started university I stopped watching anime, not because I hate it but because I’m just not that into it anymore. However, it is guaranteed I’ll be introducing Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z to my future kids, you can count on that.
10. I am very good at changing my voice, I change my voice at work when I play with the children. My supervisor thought there was another child in the classroom, what can I say it is a God given talent 😉 maybe I should consider voice acting 😀
21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
1) Go to an amusement park and hangout there all day along.
2) Go on an adventure, like hiking or zip lining!
3) Just being out with my friends, anywhere we go is always fun.
I hope you guy liked this post, please like click on the ‘like’ button if you want to see more fun tags like this one. I have more exciting posts coming up soon, so make sure you check out my blog on a regular basis. I also tag everyone one of you out there to do this super fun tag!
See you soon 🙂