I was invited by fellow blogger, ScaleSimple, to complete the “Be Thankful Challenge” and I gladly accept the offer.
The Challenge rules
- Share this image in your bog post
- Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for
- Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for
- Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part
5 People I am Thankful For
- My mom. She is inspiring with her perseverance!
- My coworker, I’m lucky to work with great person who is pleasant and kind, both of us are also nerds.
- My friends, I have the best friends anyone can ask for, they are supportive when I need comforting, I am truly lucky to have them in my life.
I know the rules state to list five people, but I can’t think of anyone else so I’m going to leave it at three.
5 Things I am Thankful For In 2015
- Being a bridesmaid! It was my first time being a bridesmaid and it was an unforgettable experience. I get to feel like a princess for a day and it was magical, I also caught the bouquet 🙂
- Going back to school! I finally have the opportunity to chase my ideal career path and I am so excited for the opportunity.
- Learning from my challenges! I have learned that it is vital to have a positive mentality, this year I learned to look at my challenges and thinking about how I can learn from the difficulties.
- Meeting new people! Making new friends is great and I love it, I am fortunate to have met new people this year.
- My job! Even though my current job is not my ideal career path, I am grateful for having it and I also got a raise this year, so thumbs up for that!
5 Nominations For This Challenge
- Genki Jason – As someone who loves Asian movies, this is one of my favorite blogs on WordPress! He writes Asian movie/drama reviews, as well as anime reviews.
- Merzybean is one of my friends in real life, not just in the blogging world. She writes engaging and fun posts about popular culture!
- You can’t go wrong with this blog, BlackSeatMafia will bring you various posts about music, film, theater and art.
- I love Talk About Beauty‘s posts, she writes about beauty and travelling, two of my favorite things.
- Jackie Smith 114 is a great blog, she is writer and she also writes book reviews!
Alright, that concludes my Be Thankful Challenge post, I hope you guys enjoyed it and I look forward to read answers from the fellow bloggers I nominated.
See you all very soon!