This has been long overdue, but the newly and improved version of my blog is finally here. Welcome to the world of Lights, Camera, Play!
Through time we all go through changes and evolve as people, that’s why I thought it was time for my blog to evolve too. I have worked on this big blog change for months to ensure every small detail is perfect. From brainstorming blog names to designing blog graphics over and over again, until I was satisfied with the final product.
Let’s go over what kind of content this blog will offer and what will stay and go!
- Uploads of my personal photography! This year I will be going away on vacation and it will give me the opportunity to take many new photos.
- Music reviews from albums, songs to music events! I will be exploring the multifaceted world of music by talking about different genres from classical music to Kpop.
- My segment Music Monday will continue to be a part of this blog, however my segment International Wonderland will not. International Wonderland was a segment I created that explored music from other countries. Since I will keep Music Monday, so there is no need to keep International Wonderland anymore.
- My segment Geek Corner that focuses on TV and film culture will be making its exit from this blog. However, I will be writing about TV and film music.
- There will be no more book and movie reviews, as well as beauty and fashion posts.
- There will be one more original segment that will remain on this blog and it is: Friday Funday! This is my little gift to my long time followers who have been with me since day one. This segment is all about fun random posts i.e. Q/A, tag questionnaire posts and etc.
This is what my blog will be in a nutshell, but I have more to share with you. My past blog posts were focused on lifestyle, even though I had a lot of music content. Therefore, I’ve decided to use my Tumblr blog for my lifestyle posts (http://jadore-fabulosity.tumblr.com/). I haven’t launched it yet, but when I do my followers will be the first to know about it.
I have also opened up an Instagram account dedicated solely for my photography, it would mean a lot if guys went to support my work and follow me here → https://www.instagram.com/lifethroughalens89/. I also want to know if you any of you want an Instagram account affiliated with this blog. Please answer the poll below to let me know!
That being said, it is time to end today’s post with a big thank for waiting patiently to make my return to the blogging world. I am excited to bring new content your way and evolve as a blogger. I will soon be leaving the field of child care/counselling to follow my passion for the arts/culture field. With this blog I will watch myself grow professionally and improve my music review and photography work. I have 172 people who will be with me on this journey and I am so excited to share this chapter of my life with you all.
Thank you for reading and I will see you tomorrow with the return of Music Mondayツ